- The Filter-Regulator Combination is one of the most popular air Preparation units. The 2 are assembled together to form a single unit.
- Air Filter is used to separate dust, dirt, moisture & other contaminants from compressed air. Combined with a Regulator which maintains a steady outlet pressure, unaffected by variations/fluctuations in the inlet pressure.
- Filter has a Die Cast Aluminum body & bowl, fitted with a high performance Sintered Bronze Filtering element. Metal Bowl makes these good for use in Chemical plants, Paint shops, pharmaceutical plants, foundry etc. where ambient air may contain chemicals, such as acetone, benzene, kerosene, gasoline, carbon tetrachloride, ethylene dichloride, toluene etc. Also recommended for high pressure applications and for use with air compressor systems using fire resistant lubricants.
- Regulators have a Non Raising “Press to Lock” adjusting knob for locking at any set pressure .Regulators work on a Diaphragm operated, relieving type mechanism with pressure compensated by balanced poppet.
FILTER REGULATOR COMBINATION - METAL BOWL
- Pressure adjustment range of 7 - 145 PSI (0.5 - 10 BAR)
- 40 Micron filtering element
- Press Type Manual Drain with Night Time Drain feature which
- automatically drains off the bowl once the compressed air
- supply to the filter is switched off