- A Fiber tape measure can last for a long time, because it can endure the toughest of field conditions. Fiber tape can give you accurate results at any temperature, and it’s designed to withstand more wear and tear than fiberglass tapes. You can find steel measuring tape in many different units of measure — from metric to feet and inches. And some of them are even double-sided. Feel free to look at what we have in stock, so you can find the right tool for your specific needs.
- FIBER Tape measures come in both Imperial Units (inches and feet) and metric (centimeters and meters), featuring unit breakdowns for further accuracy. Specialized versions can include markings that cover truss lengths for roofing and stud intervals for housing.
OPEN REEL FIBER TAPE
- Unbreakable ABS case
- Heat sealed markings on the tape blade for longer life
- Long and durable winding handle for easy retraction
- Protruding marker
- Soft grip PVC handle
- 13mm or 15mm width tape ribbons