- STRENGTH is assured through an inner core of extreme tough Glass Fiber and an overlay of protective Poly Vinyl Chloride. The tape breaking point is more than 2,000N.
- ACCURACY is almost comparable with that of conventional steel measuring tapes. The tolerance on MILLION TAPE: within +-5mm in 30 meters long.
- LEGIBILITY is excellent as all marking are printed with ultraviolet-fixation permeating ink. Thereby, the markings are hardly come off for years of use.
- NON-CONDUCTIVE tape blade is made of two non-conductive materials which render the tape absolutely safe from hazards. The tape has a proven dielectric strength of 200,000 V/m.
FIBREGLASS MEASURING TAPE
- Vinyl leatherette covered ABS case.
- Heat sealed markings on tape blade for longer life.
- Durable winding mechanism.
- Case reinforced with stainless steel band.
- Stainless steel mouth.
- 3mm width tape ribbon