- The Filter-Regulator Combination is one of the most popular air preparation units. The 2 are assembled together to form a single unit.
- Air Filter is used to separate dust, dirt, moisture & other contaminants from compressed air.
- Filter has a Die Cast Aluminum body, polycarbonate bowl with a steel bowl guard & a high performance Sintered Bronze Filtering element.
- Filter is designed with a Separator & shield for efficient moisture separation. It is combined with a Regulator which maintains a steady outlet pressure, unaffected by variations/fluctuations in the inlet pressure.
- Regulators have a Non Raising "Press to Lock" adjusting knob for locking at any set pressure .Regulators work on a Diaphragm operated, relieving type mechanism with pressure compensated by balanced poppet.
FILTER REGULATOR COMBINATION
- Pressure adjustment range of 7 - 145 PSI (0.5 - 10 BAR)
- 40 Micron filtering element
- Press Type Manual Drain with Night Time Drain feature which
- automatically drains off the bowl once the compressed air
- supply to the filter is switched off