- Space saving 2 pc Modular Filter-Regulator Combination & Lubricator is by far the most popular Air Preparation unit.
- The Filter-Regular Combination & Lubricator are attached in series using spacers & piping adapters, which makes the 2 components easily removable / mountable without disturbing the pipe line. Come complete with a wall mounting bracket.
- Air Filter is used to separate dust, dirt, moisture & other contaminants from compressed air. Filter has a Die Cast Aluminum body, polycarbonate bowl with a steel bowl guard & a high performance Sintered Bronze Filtering element. Filter is designed with a Separator & shield for efficient moisture separation.
- Regulator maintains a steady outlet pressure, unaffected by variations/ fluctuations in the inlet pressure. Regulators have a Non Raising “Press to Lock” adjusting knob for locking at any set pressure .Regulators work on a Diaphragm operated, relieving type mechanism with pressure compensated by balanced poppet.
- Air Lubricators are used to feed lubricants to pneumatic equipments. These maintain a constant oil-to-air density over a wide range of flow. Lubricators are Fog/MicroMist type, upto 50’ pipe runs. Designed for best performance with 32 grade oil. These have a Die Cast Aluminum Head, polycarbonate bowl with a steel bowl guard. The head is fitted with Oil drop indicator, Oil drop controller & Oil filling plug.
FILTER-REGULATOR & LUBRICATOR - 2 PC
- Pressure adjustment range of 7 - 145 PSI (0.5 - 10 BAR)
- 40 Micron filtering element
- Press Type Manual Drain with Night Time Drain feature which
- automatically drains off the bowl once the compressed air
- supply to the filter is switched off