- Space saving 2 pc Modular Filter-Regulator Combination & Lubricator is by far the most popular Air Preparation unit. The Filter-Regular Combination & Lubricator are attached in series using spacers & piping adapters, which makes the individual components easily removable / mountable without disturbing the pipe line. These come complete with wall mounting bracket.
- Air Filter is used to separate dust, dirt, moisture & other contaminants from compressed air. Filter has a Die Cast Aluminum body & bowl with a high performance Sintered Bronze Filtering element. Filter is designed with a Separator & shield for efficient moisture separation.
- Regulator maintains a steady outlet pressure, unaffected by variations/fluctuations in the inlet pressure. Regulators have a Non Raising "Press to Lock" adjusting knob for locking at any set pressure .Regulators work on a Diaphragm operated, relieving type mechanism with pressure compensated by balanced poppet.
- Air Lubricators are used to feed lubricants to pneumatic equipments. These maintain a constant oil-to-air density over a wide range of flow. Lubricators are Fog/MicroMist type, upto 50' pipe runs.
- Designed for best performance with 32 grade oil. These have a Die Cast Aluminum head & bowl .The head is fitted with Oil Drop Indicator, Oil drop controller & Oil Filling Plug.
- Metal Bowl makes these good for use in Chemical plants, Paint shops, pharmaceutical plants, foundries etc. where ambient air may contain chemicals, such as acetone, benzene, kerosene, gasoline, carbon tetrachloride, ethylene dichloride, toluene etc.
- Also recommended for high pressure applications and for use with air compressor systems using fire resistant lubricants.
FILTER-REGULATOR-LUBRICATOR - 2 PC, METAL BOWL
- Pressure adjustment range of 7 - 145 PSI (0.5 - 10 BAR)
- 40 Micron filtering element
- Press Type Manual Drain with Night Time Drain feature which
- automatically drains off the bowl once the compressed air
- supply to the filter is switched off