- An excellent range of general purpose steel squares
- Whilst ideal for everyday workshop use, these are also suitable for woodworking applications
- Made from selected steel with hardened blade, these squares have accurate right angles both on the inside and outside.
- Both the blade and stock are accurately ground which ensures straightness and parallelism.
- This range of squares comes in handy for setting up and checking machinery, checking Carpenter's squares or using as a trysquare when marking joints or testing faces & edges.
Name Code Order No. MACHINIST'S SQUARES 6" SS/6 01103 MACHINIST'S SQUARES 8" SS/8 01104 MACHINIST'S SQUARES 10" SS/10 01106 MACHINIST'S SQUARES 12" SS/12 01107