- A steel tape measure can last for a long time, because it can endure the toughest of field conditions. Steel tape can give you accurate results at any temperature, and it’s designed to withstand more wear and tear than fiberglass tapes. You can find steel measuring tape in many different units of measure — from metric to feet and inches. And some of them are even double-sided. Feel free to look at what we have in stock, so you can find the right tool for your specific needs.
- STEEL Tape measures come in both Imperial Units (inches and feet) and metric (centimeters and meters), featuring unit breakdowns for further accuracy. Specialized versions can include markings that cover truss lengths for roofing and stud intervals for housing.
OPEN REEL STEEL TAPE DIP TAPE
- Heavy duty aluminum case
- Stainless steel tape blade
- Long and durable zinc winding for easy retraction
- Soft grip bi-material handle
- 13mm wide tape blades
- Pistol type case (10m,15m,20m)
- Y-type case (30m,50m)
- Plumb bob for depth measurement of oil/water tankers