- A spirit level is used for determining horizontal and vertical levels and can be used on a variety of DIY projects in and around the home. A spirit level is used to designed to indicate whether a surface is level on the horizontal or vertical planes, and there are a variety of sizes and designs for every project.
- A Spirit Level is a tool used to indicate how parallel (level) or perpendicular (plumb) a surface is relative to the earth. A spirit level gets its name from the mineral spirit solution inside the levels.
- Typically, the vials in a spirit level are a yellowish-green color with additives for UV protection and maximum performance in temperatures ranging from -20 degrees F to 130 degrees F. The best spirit level is accurate to within plus or minus 0.5 millimeters/meter, or 0.005 inches/inch or .029 degrees. The next level of accuracy displayed is 0.75mm/m or.043 degrees. The vial bodies of a spirit level, also referred to as a bubble level, can be shaped like a barrel, like a rectangular block or even curved, banana-shaped, to measure slope in fractions per foot of pitch; and are mostly made from acrylic today versus glass originally.
- 80⁰, 90⁰, 45⁰ high visibility block vials.
- Heavy duty aluminium profile.
- Shock absorbent end caps.
- High Accuracy: 0.029⁰, 0.5mm/m.