- A steel tape measure can last for a long time, because it can endure the toughest of field conditions. Steel tape can give you accurate results at any temperature, and it’s designed to withstand more wear and tear than fiberglass tapes. You can find steel measuring tape in many different units of measure — from metric to feet and inches. And some of them are even double-sided. Feel free to look at what we have in stock, so you can find the right tool for your specific needs.
- STEEL Tape measures come in both Imperial Units (inches and feet) and metric (centimeters and meters), featuring unit breakdowns for further accuracy. Specialized versions can include markings that cover truss lengths for roofing and stud intervals for housing.
STEEL MEASURING TAPE
- Heavy duty vinyl leatherette covered case
- Dura coat tape blade with 4x longer life
- Durable winding mechanism
- Case reinforced with stainless steel band
- Stainless steel mouth
- 9.5m or 13mm wide tape blades